Become a bananabassador™ and get a free ringtone!
When you're a Sir Bananas® fan, you're more than just a fan—you're a bananabassador™. Tell the world you're a bananabassador™ by putting our song on your phone!
1. Add the MP3 to your music folder
2. Select the track, click on the green arrow and choose Edit
3. Save the section of the song you want to use as a ringtone.
1. Add the MP3 to your iTunes library on your desktop
2. Right click on the song and select Get Info
3. Select the options tab, select start and stop times and click OK
4. Right click the song and select Create AAC Version
5. Right click on the new file. Select Show In Finder
6. Right click the highlighted file, select Get Info and rename the file with .m4r
7. Copy the .m4r file to your desktop
8. Drag the file from your desktop into your iTunes library under Music
9. Sync your phone to your computer. By sure to sync Tones.
10. On your phone go to Settings, Sounds, Ringtone and choose the song as your ringtone!