1 cup Sir Bananas™ Chocolate Bananamilk
1 package biscuits
2 TBSP sugar
2 TBSP brown sugar
1 TSP cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces and place in a large ziplock bag with both of the sugars.
3. Close the bag and shake around to evenly distribute the sugar throughout the biscuit dough pieces
4. In a buttered muffin tin, place 4-5 pieces of the sugared biscuit dough into each slot
5. In a small bowl, mix the Sir Bananas™ Chocolate Bananamilk with the cinnamon
6. Pour about 1-2 teaspoons of the Sir Bananas™ Chocolate Bananamilk mixture over the biscuits in each of the muffin tin slots
7. Bake for 20 minutes
8. Let cool and enjoy!